Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wheels...

Should be doing homework, but the wheels in my brain are turning for a different reason... I've come to realize, in the past few months of my life, that some people just shouldn't matter. Why should someone be a priority in your life when you're not a bit in theirs? I've decided that I am going to write forgiveness letters to every single person that's done me wrong in my life. E V E R Y  S I N G L E  P E R S O N. When i say it like that, I mean it. The first person on my list was someone I never thought would do that to me. All my trust and care was put into the (what I thought was) great relationship I had over a long stretch of years with that person. I was more hurt than anything when I moved from little Rhode Island to a world much bigger, and in a sense, better - and realized, "Hey, this person really doesn't care the least bit about me, but makes their issues priority." I forgive the fact that they just needed a friend. The fact that they only had their own interest in mind. But there's so much more out there! I love being from such a small place, where everybody knows everybody... and coming to this place, where you only know everyone if they know you... which definitely isn't a positive thing at all. There's so many people here and it's such a big place. I like it, but I feel lonely a lot of the time. I like to think it's normal though, being in a new place with pretty much no one. I'm so desperate for a job... It's not even a need. Ry & I would be perfectly fine financially without me having one. I want one. I want to be able to get out of my house and meet people and have a semi-normal life. Right now, this whole online school/no job = no contact with the outside world. My kitties are my best friends, and I'm fine with that. But I would like to practice my people skills once in a while, because "C'mere Mamas... OJ, time to eats" isn't going to cut it. Hey, I put in about 5 applications within one company - so hopefully that's a go. I'd like the environment a lot if I got it too, even if it was only minimum wage and terrible hours. That's it for now though! Time to go apply at a few more places on Wilma.

No comments:

Post a Comment