Sunday, April 10, 2011

Home is where your story begins...

and with the army, I guess it's everywhere. Ryan and I are going to look at houses today in about an hour! There's 6 of them that we've picked out to go see. I'm so excited. We just have to figure out how to get out of our lease. :)
This morning for breakfast I had Cascadian Farms' Brown Sugar Granola cereal. All their food is organic. It was delicious! I want to make cookies with it. Just wanted to update a little before we went on the hunt! I will edit later & post pics maybe.
UPDATE: So we went to look at places with the very helpful Lyndi, our realtor. She's a really nice and understanding woman. She is honest, and I'm very appreciative of that. Here's the two houses we liked the best:
http://listings.realtracs.com/MediaDisplay.aspx?ListingID=1457011
http://listings.realtracs.com/MediaDisplay.aspx?ListingID=1419477
The first one is cute for a one story, no major things to do in it. Pretty much ready to live in - just needs paint!
The second one's only downfalls: unpaved driveway, not much cabinet space in kitchen, might have to replace green countertop (wth are people thinking?). But it has a 2 car garage and it's pretty big. I liked the upstairs, but thing is, the master bedroom and everything is downstairs. A little weird.
We'll see. We liked them, but we are going to look at foreclosed homes too- I like the fact that she's not rushing us to anything. She knows we have time and doesn't want us to settle right away if we don't feel comfortable. I think she was a really good choice though. :) Possibly more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment